Thursday, July 1, 2010

No, please don't write about me in your blog!


I "accidentally" found that you actually own a blog which you had never shared with me (and later I realized why you didn't). You write well. Your stuffs are farny (see, I even started imitating the way you talk), I really enjoy reading them. I secretly wished that someday you would write about me, in your blog. To me, it seemed like I have a place in your heart, even though we both are clear about that this is not something forever, I still wished that I would have a place in your heart after all.

Until I discovered about a blog you wrote for her (Idle Days), both of my hands were lightly shaking, I found myself hardly breathing. That's the reaction I had when I first saw this blog and those pictures of you and her. You seemed "enjoying" her very much. You seemed having a wonderful time with her. Those pictures were taken in your room, which I was there not too long ago. I told you, I hate seeing pictures that I can relate myself to them. I knew that you have a past and you can't go back and change it, but I just hate it! Yes, I get jealous where I am in a place that I shouldn't be. I am just not good enough to play such game. Yes, I want to call it a quit like I have always talked about it. This is something more than I can handle.

I don't see there is a possibility that we are going to have a future, not even 0.01%! I like guy who is more mature and caring. He can be a boy at heart, but he should know when to get serious, and he should be mature enough to handle situation. You're definitely not the caring type, at least not caring enough for my standard (I don't set a high standard though). All you do is pissing me off, fighting/arguing about stupid things with me, getting me upset, hurting me, and then you apologize later.

I know you're gonna hate about what I write, but I always have a thing for taller guy, and to me that's pretty essential. I explained to my friend 'it's just like most ladies who love Prada, LV those pricy designer bags. They make the ladies feel good, proud, satisfied, higher to walk around with them, showing them off. I don't have a thing for designer bags, but I do have a thing for the man's height! After all, you're just not my type, you're not the kind of guy for me, and you're just not good enough for me.

I really don't want to see you anymore, not even until the day I leave for UK. Good Luck! Oh yeah, let me remind you again, please don't write a blog about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment